Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
Form & links
- CHS Registration Completion Day: Returning to CUSD Students A-K
- CHS Registration Completion Day: Returning to CUSD Students L-Z
- CHS Registration Makeup Day
Also appearing on
- Coronado High School
CHS Registration Completion Day: New to CUSD StudentsAugust 1-2, 2013
Coronado High School Front Office 650 D Ave, Coronado, CA 92118(map)
Coronado High School office will be open to accept new student’s registration paperwork starting
August 1st, 8:00am – Noon and 1:30 to 3:00pm
We will be closed August 8th, 9th and 12th until 1:30pm.
To register, visit www.coronadousd.net > Parents & Students > Registration & Enrollment. You must attend the Registration Completion Day for your school site to turn in required hard-copies of documents as described.
Students are New to CUSD if students did not attend a CUSD school TK/Kindergarten - 12th grade in 2012-2013.
- Students are New to CUSD if they have never attended any of the CUSD schools listed above.
- Students are New to CUSD if they attended Preschool at Silver Strand Elementary, Crown Preschool, or ECDC.
IEP: If your student has an active Individual Education Plan (IEP) you must contact the Office of Student Services at the Coronado Unified District Office before we can accept any registration paperwork. You can reach the Office of Student Services at:
Coronado Unified School District
201 Sixth St.
Coronado, CA 92118
619-522-8900, ext 1032