Computers, Network, and Equipment
Visit this page for information about some of our district's technology tools.
Website User Guide
For staff who post to the district websites, instructions are below!
- How to Add Alt Text to Images
- How to Add Table Captions to Tables
- How to change Bold Text tags to Strong Text tags
- How to "Nest" Headings to Keep them In Order
- How to Create Descriptive Text Links
Take and Send a Screen Shot
This is especially useful when experiencing a technical glitch and want to email Tech Support or TRT a picture of what you see on your screen!
- Locate Print Screen button on your keyboard
Often found in upper left corner of keyboard
On some netbooks/laptops, must press Fn button at same time as Print Screen button
- To take a “screen shot,” Press Print Screen button
- Open a Word document OR new a Outlook email message
- Click cursor on page where you would like screen shot image to show
- Press Ctrl+V (paste)
- You can now click the image/screen shot and use the Picture Toolbar to crop, resize, etc.
ENO Interactive Whiteboard
ENO Polyvision Tech Support: 1-800-620-7659
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account