CUSD Mobile Devices
Apple iPads and iPods
CUSD uses iPads and iPods for specific learning opportunities best served on a touch screen device.
Apple Volume Purchase Program
Apps and Resources
- 7 Must Have iPad Apps
- Education App Collections: Core Apps for All Teachers
- Edmodo: A free and secure social learning network for teachers, students and schools.
- iResponse App: Classroom Responder System for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad!
- Quiz Creator: Allows the users to create any serious quiz , test or exams using iPhone or iPod touch Device.
- Storyrobe: Lets you tell create digital stories using images and video from your camera or photo library.
- Touchcards Free: A flash card viewing application, limited to 1 deck at a time. Shake to shuffle.
iPad/iPod Professional Development
iPads/iPods in the News
- Technology Can Revolutionize Teaching
- The Learning Landscape is Changing
- Welcome to iPad Elementary!
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account