CUSD Account Logins and Communication
Students & Parents
CUSD Teachers & Staff
NEW! Synergy ParentVUE Online Registration
- NEW registration process for the 2017-18 School Year requires returning families to have an active Synergy ParentVUE login.
Synergy ParentVUE and StudentVUE
- Synergy requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- The Synergy database holds important information regarding your students, including addresses, email, and attendance.
- Synergy currently holds grade reports for grades 6 through 12.
PowerSchool (formerly Haiku)
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) holds all teacher class websites.
- Instructions for setting up your Parent PowerSchool account are available in the school site front offices or the school site Technology Resource Teacher.
- Each school site has its own Facebook Page.
- Pages regularly updated with News, School Sightings, and Events
- All CUSD staff email accounts are email@example.com
- Information and Important Alerts are sent via email.
- Emails are sent periodically from the district and from each school site.
- If you are not receiving district or school emails, check with the school site front office to ensure that your email address is in the school database.
- CUSD uses a system called Edulink Intouch to send emails to parents.
- CUSD Website is main mode of communication for important district and school site information.
- Calendar Events include District and School events.
- News Blog updated frequently
- There is no login needed to view the information on the CUSD Website at coronadousd.net
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account