New Student Registration
CUSD New Student Registration
Instructions for NEW Student Registration
Attend Registration Completion Walk-In Day for your school site(s)—dates and times below—to turn in two hard copies of forms listed on Online Registration Website (note: you will have these forms after completing step 1).
*NOTE: If you experience any trouble registering using Internet Explorer browser, try using the Firefox Internet browser instead. Click here for a free download of Firefox.
- Proof of Residency - 2 Documents Required*
- Signed Proof of Residency Affidavit
- Driver's License or other picture ID
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Withdrawl Slip (from previous school is school year has already started)
- School Entry Health Check Up - Kindergarten/1st Grade students only
- Oral Health Exam - Kindergarten students only
- Last Report Card - middle school students only
- Last Report Card from 8th Grade - Grade 9 students only
- Unofficial Transcript - Grades 10, 11, and 12 students only
- Pertussis Immunization - Grades 7-12 students only
- Copy of Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of Current IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of Current 504 (if applicable)
- Allergy Action Form (if applicable)
- Dietary Request Form (if applicable)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program Form (if applicable)
- Medical Authorization Form (if applicable)
- Diabetic Plan (if applicable)
- Seizure Plan (if applicable)
*Proof of Residency Documents Accepted include:
- Please provide 2 of the following proofs of residency:
- Property Tax payment receipt with address
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility bill (dated after June 2013)
- Current Payroll Stub
- Voter Registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by student's parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency is executed by the student.
A RETURNING Student is a student who DID attend a CUSD school in the 2014-2015 school year.
|NEW Student||RETURNING Student|
Student was a Village Elementary 5th Grade student last year
|Student was a Silver Strand Elementary 5th Grade student last year
and is now being registered as a Coronado Middle School 6th Grade student.
|Student was a Christ Church Elementary 6th Grade student last year
and is now being registered as a Coronado Middle School 7th Grade student.
|Student was a Coronado Middle School 8th Grade student last year
and is now being registered as a Coronado High School 9th Grade student.
|Student attended Crown Preschool last year and is now being registered as
a Village Elementary Kindergartner.
2016-17 School Calendar ›
2017-18 School Calendar ›
- Account Logins and Communication ›
- Registration & Enrollment ›
CUSD Attendance ›
Do I Need to Wear a Helmet when Riding a Bike or a Skateboard in Coronado? ›
Heat Day Guidelines ›
Homework Policy for All Schools ›
Interdistrict Transfers ›
Joint Field Use Agreement Between CUSD and City ›
Military Families ›
New to the District? ›
Parent Teacher Organizations (PTO) ›
Student Calendars ›
Student Safety ›
- 2016-17 School Calendar ›
Parents & Students
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account