Flyer Approval & Distribution
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Coming in the 17/18 school year, CUSD will be using an electronic flyer distribution program called Peachjar. Peachjar replaces paper flyers. Through Peachjar, each school can send e-flyers to its families, and outside organizations can send approved e-flyers to all families in the district. These e-flyers are also posted on each school’s website for at least one month. Look for the Peachjar link on your school’s website.
If you provided your email address to your school on your student’s contact information form, a Peachjar account has been established for you, and you will receive an email from Peachjar with your login information. This is provided so that you can manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view e-flyers. If you did not provide your email address and would like to receive Peachjar e-flyers, let your school office know to add your email address to the district contact form.
If you are not receiving emails from Peachjar, there are two possible reasons for this:
- Your email address is not on file with your school. Let your school office know to add your email address to the district contact form. You can also visit the FAQs below for other instructions on adding your email address to the Peachjar distribution list or resetting your password.
- The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder or you can't see the images in the email. To prevent the e-flyers from going into your spam folder, add “email@example.com” to your email contacts. When you receive your first e-flyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
Peachjar is used exclusively for distribution of district- and school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting digital flyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com (link will take you away from CUSD site)
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Committee to Analyze the Student Learning Environments (CASLE) ›
Community Partners ›
CUSD Website Accessibility Notice ›
- Flyer Approval & Distribution ›
Governing Board ›
Long Range Plan ›
Our Mission & Goals ›
Public Service Announcements ›
School Accountability Reports (SARC) ›
- Committee to Analyze the Student Learning Environments (CASLE) ›
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account