Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
Also appearing on
- Regional Occupation Program
- Coronado High School
- Coronado Middle School
- Crown Preschool
- Palm Academy
- Silver Strand Elementary
- Village Elementary
CSF Telethon 2015March 12, 2015
Thursday, March 12th
Tent City Quad Activities
Come join in on the fun! Kid-friendly activities, karaoke, raffles, and great food by the CHS Senior Class.
Produced BY students FOR students! Under the direction of Amy Steward and Tony Perri, whose students from KCMS and the CTV/KCHS-TV news teams will be directing, taping, and editing all pre-taped acts and public service announcements. Students will be manning the cameras and student representatives from each school will be hosting the event. With the 100th graduating class at Coronado High walking this year, the benefit event will be saluting 100 years of Islander excellence.
With the CSF Telethon fast-approaching, we are looking for 100% participation from our Coronado families to reach our Telethon Tally goal of $200,000.
Despite the budget cuts your public school students are now feeling, CUSD has remained the top-rated school district in San Diego County. It’s imperative that we keep it that way! We can’t do this without your help.
- Your name will be acknowledged live on air between 5:00 and 8:30 pm
- Your generous donation will be included in the Tally
- You’ll receive a Coronado Locals Card for discounts across town
- With your donation of $500 or more, be included in a drawing for an Emerald City surfboard ($600 value)
- With a donation of $50 or more, be included in a drawing for a bike from Holland’s Bicycles ($400 value)
- The school site with the GREATEST participation percentage will receive a MooTime ice cream party!
How does my family participate? Download a STAR, decorate, and return to CSF by March 2nd. Your star will be proudly displayed on the wall of your child’s school. Children at multiple school sites? No problem! Send in a star for each.
Thank you for making a difference!
For sponsorship, in-kind donation, volunteer, and underwriting opportunities, contact:
CSF Event Coordinator Abby Buckley email@example.com | 619-437-8059 ext.5