Upcoming Events ← Back to full list
Dates & Times:
Also appearing on
- Village Elementary
Village PATT Coffee and PATT MeetingJanuary 9, 2014
Open to all parents, member or not!
Village PATT monthly meeting is TOMORROW, January 9th
8:00-8:30 Coffee and Informal Conversation
Join the Conversation, let your voice be heard
- The School Board must plan budget cuts of $3.2 million dollars for 2014-2015 school year...you have a voice on where those cuts are made. Learn more about the budget issues by clicking here. Get involved and let your voice be heard.
- Informal budget discussions at the PATT meeting tomorrow.
- Village Elementary Strategic Planning: Tuesday, January 14 8:30am-12:00pm at the District Office, 201 6th St.
- The December Book Fair was a great success and a huge thank you goes out to Lanette Perryman for chairing the event. We saw many of you there both during school hours and afterwards with your children. Thank you for the support! For more information, click HERE.
- Merchandise: Items can be purchased at the front office or click HERE.
- Goal 100: This month we are collecting for Fostering Childhood. For detailed information, click HERE.
- The Jog-a-Thon is coming up in March. To help, contact Kellee Hearther.
PATT Membership: It's not too late:
Pick up a membership form from the front office or click here to download one.
We hope to see you tomorrow.
For questions or comments, please contact Georgia C. Ferrell, President, Village Elementary P.A.T.T.