Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitnessgram is the Physical Fitness Test that all CA schools use. The main goal of the test is to help students in starting life-long habits of regular activity.
- The test has 6 parts that show a level of fitness that offer a degree of defense against diseases related to inactivity.
- Tested grades: grades 5, 7, and 9
- Students in grade 9 must pass 5 out of 6 areas on the Fitnessgram to pass, or they will need to take additional PE courses until they do.
- Understanding the PFT
- California Department of Education Parent and Student Resource Page/See Parent and Student Tab
- Spring 2016 Test results (pending)
- Business Services ›
Child Nutrition Services ›
Facilities, Operations & Maintenance ›
- Human Resources ›
- Learning ›
Preschool & Child Care ›
Student Services ›
- BBMAC ›
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account