Absence Reporting & Substitute Request Information
Follow these instructions to enter an absence into PeopleSoft*:
- Visit https://ess.erp.sdcoe.net/psp/sdppss/PSS/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
- Use your employee number and password to log in
- Locate the section titled “Time Reporting” and click ”Absence Request”
- Under “Absence Detail” select the date your absence started or will start
- Under “Absence Name” click on the arrow and select the type of absence
- Select the “End Date” of your absence.
- If you are only going to be absent part of a day, click the arrow by “Partial Days” and select how many days were only partial absences.
- Classified Staff - Input the exact number of hours you will be absent for the partial day(s)
- Certificated Staff - Input the number of hours for a half-day or a full-day absence (Reference Chart Below)
- Click on “Calculate End Date or Duration”.
- Click on “Forecast Balance”.
- Click Submit
*If you have more than one position in CUSD, please enter a separate absence for each position that you hold.
Certificated Employees Hourly/Percentage Cheat-Sheet for PeopleSoft
All certificated absences must be entered into PeopleSoft in half or full-day hourly increments.
Email is only to be used when the sub line is not working
When there is a situation with the sub line when it is not working, please email Barb Jones at email@example.com and cc' your site Administrative Assistant. Please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your site and your position
- The start and end time of the requested time off
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account