CUSD Account Logins and Communication
Students & Parents
CUSD Teachers & Staff
Synergy ParentVUE and StudentVUE
- Synergy requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- The Synergy database holds important information regarding your students, including addresses, email, and attendance.
- Synergy currently holds grade reports for grades 6 through 12.
Have your Synergy ParentVUE Password Emailed to You (link will take you away from CUSD site)
How to log-in Tutorial for ParentVue and PowerSchool. (link will take you away from CUSD site)
How to log-in Tutorial for StudentVue and PowerSchool (link will take you away from CUSD site)
Login to Synergy StudentVUE and ParentVUE (link will take you away from CUSD site)
Activate your Synergy ParentVUE Account (link will take you away from CUSD site)
PowerSchool (formerly Haiku)
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) holds all teacher class websites.
- Instructions for setting up your Parent PowerSchool account are available in the school site front offices or the school site Technology Resource Teacher.
Click here for a video that shows parents how to use PowerSchool at CUSD. (link will take you away from CUSD site)
Forgot your Password? Click here and scroll down the page for the Retrieve Password Link.
How to Change Notification Settings (link will take you away from CUSD site)
How to Check for Messages in PowerSchool (link will take you away from CUSD site)
How to Access the CUSD Google Suite (link will take you away from CUSD site)
- Each school site has its own Facebook Page.
- Pages regularly updated with News, School Sightings, and Events
- All CUSD staff email accounts are email@example.com
- Information and Important Alerts are sent via email.
- Emails are sent periodically from the district and from each school site.
- If you are not receiving district or school emails, check with the school site front office to ensure that your email address is in the school database.
- CUSD uses a system called Edulink Intouch to send emails to parents.
- CUSD Website is main mode of communication for important district and school site information.
- Calendar Events include District and School events.
- News Blog updated frequently
- There is no login needed to view the information on the CUSD Website at coronadousd.net
Distance Learning Plan ›
- Online Registration for 2019-2020 School Year ›
Annual Notification of Parent Rights ›
CUSD Account Logins and Communication ›
CUSD Attendance & Sign Out Procedures ›
CUSD Student Calendar for 2019-20 ›
CUSD Student Schedule 2019-20 ›
CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2019-20 ›
Do I Need to Wear a Helmet when Riding a Bike or a Skateboard in Coronado? ›
Heat Day Guidelines ›
Health Services & Medical Forms ›
Homework Policy for All Schools ›
- Interdistrict Transfers ›
Joint Field Use Agreement Between CUSD and City ›
Military Families ›
New to the District? ›
School Safety ›
Student Safety ›
- Distance Learning Plan ›
Parents & Students
Student & Parent Portal
Sign in to Coronado Unified School District’s Student Portal to check your grades and attendance, access important resources, and more!Login to your account