- Faculty & Staff
- 2023-2024 Staff Calendar
- 2022-2023 Staff Calendar
- 2022-23 Grading, Assessment & Professional Learning Calendar
- Absence Reporting & Substitute Request Info
- CUSD Account Login Information
- Employee Payroll & Salary
- Forms and Resources
- Heat Day Guidelines
- Staff Email Login and Microsoft Office
Staff Email Login and Microsoft Office
CUSD Staff Microsoft Office 365
Please see below for login instructions.
CUSD Email Login Instructions
- Note that there is a ".com" at the end of your Office 365 login username.
- Your email address remains firstname.lastname@example.org. The Office 365 login username is NOT your email address.
- The Office 365 login for Outlook email, Word, Excel, and Power Point is the email@example.com username.
- BE SURE TO TURN OFF or MONITOR CLUTTER! Click here to read more information.
(links will take you away from CUSD site)
- How to Save My Documents on my Computer when using Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher
- Desktop Outlook 2016 Program: Includes sending emails, how to attach documents, creating a signature, and other steps.
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016: Sometimes companies send older Excel files that aren't compatible with the current Excel 2016 program. Click here for instructions on how to open these Excel files on your computer.
- Power Point 2016
- OneDrive: This is your new file storage folder! No more H Drive. Don't worry, all of your H Drive files will be transferred to your OneDrive for you!
- Click Here to Set up your iPhone or iPad to view Office 365 emails.
- Click Here to Set up your Samsung Phone to view Office 365 emails.
Once you have been migrated, welcome to the Cloud! Part of the Office 365 upgrade includes cloud storage of all of your files. Your H Drive files will be completely copied over to the Office 365 OneDrive. To find your OneDrive, go to "My Computer" and you will see your OneDrive as well as your Google Drive:
By using Google Apps for Education for students, the district has saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment, storage, and support expenses. The Google Apps for Education is an ideal software suite for students.
For staff and business, such as budgets and requisitions and confidential email, the district has selected Microsoft Office 365 based on their privacy and backup policies for email retention. Additionally, many businesses continue to use Microsoft products, and sharing files between the school district and these businesses continues to require the use of Microsoft Office products.
|Google Drivefirstname.lastname@example.org||Google Drive/Apps Password||This is also your staff/student Haiku Login|
|Microsoft Office Outlookemail@example.com||Your network password for logging on to district computers||Your email address that people email you at remains firstname.lastname@example.org|
You will receive email in the same Outlook email Inbox for emails sent to either of the addresses listed above.
- You must be on a district owned computer that connects to the district network.
- After logging in to the district network computer, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys at the same time.
- Select "Change a Password"
- Follow the onscreen instructions for changing a password.
- Your Office 365 password may take up to 15 minutes to reflect the password change once you have completed these steps.