- Business Services
- Facilities, Operations & Maintenance
- Child Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Elementary Learning
- Middle School Learning
- High School Learning
- CUSD Mathematics
- CA School Dashboard
- CUSD Distance Learning Plan
- State and Local Assessments
- English Learners
- CUSD Distance Learning Plan - Grades
- CUSD Approved K-8 Textbooks & Instructional Materials
- CUSD Approved 9-12 Textbooks & Instructional Materials
- Department of Defense Grants
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Educational Technology
- Digital Proficiency and Citizenship
- Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Learning Continuity & Attendance Plan (LCP)
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten Information
- School Accountability Report Cards (SARC)
- Visual and Performing Arts
- SB-359 CA Mathematics Placement Act of 2015
- What is STEAM?
- Teaching to High Potential
- Williams Complaint Form
- CASSPP Scores-Parent Access Instructions
- Elementary Report Cards-Parent Access Instructions
- Expanded Learning Opportunities Grant Plan
- Preschool & Child Care
- Student Services
- Health Services
- Special Education
- Clinical Counseling
- Section 504
- Assurance of Nondiscrimination
- California Healthy Kids Survey
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention
- Sexual Harassment
Preschool & Child Care
Crown & Silver Strand Preschool
We understand that a child’s education doesn’t start when they get into kindergarten. It should start years before that. Both CUSD preschools create an environment where children develop academically, physically, and socially. For the 2020-2021 school year, CUSD offers the following:
- Crown Preschool is a tution-funded preschool. The program now offers limited state-funded enrollment opportunities for qualifying families. Crown is located at the Early Child Development Cetner.
- Silver Strand Preschool is a state-funded preschool. The site implements a Quality Counts California contract and maintains a 4-star rating. Additionally, the program implements an early education enhancement grant, San Diego Quality Preschool Initiative, SDQPI.
Champions Child Care for Fall 2020!
CUSD is excited to announce a new provider for Before and After School Child Care and Enrichment opportunities.
Will you need childcare during Distance Learning? Please complete Champion's Distance Learning form to indicate your childcare needs (Link will take you away from CUSD site). Children do not need to attend CUSD schools in order to enroll with Champions.
Child development research shows that three important things impact a child's future success: social-emotional skills, executive functioning skills, and opportunities for inquiry-based learning. With almost 30 years of experience, Champions has developed a curriculum that is carefully designed to build on these three areas in a fun and engaging environment. Their daily activities highlight group problem solving, leadership, focus, and self-regulation skills, and frequently follow a child's own interest to spark self-guided learning. We are excited to partner with Champions to provide meaningful opportunities for Every Child, Every Day to feel confident, challenged, and inspired.
Additional information about Champions can be found by clicking on this link. (Links will take you away from CUSD site).
- Click here to register for Champions at Village Elementary Child Care
- Click here to register for Champions at Silver Strand Elementary Child Care
Director of Preschool and Child Care Services