- Our District
- California School Dashboard
- Caught You Being Awesome
- Flyer Approval and Distribution
- Labor Negotiations
- Long Range Plan
- Our Mission and Goals
- Public Service Announcements
- School Accountability Report Cards
- Single Plan for Student Achievement
- Chain of Command Process
Instructions for Outside Organizations
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials by email vis Peachjar to CUSD parents/guardians.
To use Peachjar, you must create an account for your organization. Click here.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents/guardians and posted on the Peachjar account on the homepage of the selected school(s). Paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed to CUSD parents/guardians or students.
- IMPORTANT: Read the CUSD Flyer Approval Policies in the next section below.
- Create your flyer and save in PDF format.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval (file size must be smaller than 6 MB)
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described below. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school
NOTE: If you are a parent group at one of our CUSD schools, these instructions do not apply. Click here for instruction.
FLYER POLICIES FOR OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS
All flyers to be distributed must meet:
- CUSD Flyer Approval Guidelines
- Board Policy 1325: Community Relations
- Be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
Peachjar will automatically add the following disclaimer:
“DISCLAIMER: The activities, products, or services advertised in this flyer are not sponsored or endorsed by CUSD or its schools.”
The superintendent reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received or the organization or person is found to be in violation of instructions from this office.
If an organization wishes to provide paper flyers, the flyers must first be approved by the CUSD District Office. The organization can then give copies of the approved flyers to the school office, where they will be made available at or near the counter. No paper copies will be given to teachers or staff to distribute to students for taking home.
Posters from outside organizations to be mounted for display on school grounds must first be approved by the school’s administration. Posters for school sites do not need to be approved by the CUSD District Office