- Parents & Students
- Online Registration for 2022-23
- CUSD Student Calendar 2022-2023
- CUSD Student Schedule 2022-23
- CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2022-23
- Annual Notification of Parents' Rights
- CUSD Account Login Instructions & Information
- CUSD Attendance & Sign Out Procedures
- Heat Day Guidelines
- Health Services & Medical Forms
- Homework Policy for All Schools
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Internet Access Resources
- Joint Field Use Agreement Between CUSD and City
- Military Families
- New to the District?
- Parent Teacher Organization
- School Safety
- Student Safety
Mobile Device Protection Plan
Mobile Device Protection Plan for Families With CUSD Chromebooks
If your student has a CUSD issued Chromebook, you are encouraged to review and consider purchasing the OPTIONAL Mobile Device Protection Plan (MDPP) for the 2022-2023 school year. The annual plan is designed to cover accidental damage of CUSD Chromebooks including screen breakage. In addition, the plan will protect against spills, fire, flood, natural disasters, and theft/loss. Mobile hotspots, power cords, cables, and other accessories are not covered. Intentional damage, improper device storage, and misuse are not covered.
The cost of the plan is $20 per device per year. The plan must be purchased annually at the beginning of each school year or at the time of registration to be valid. To maintain coverage, a new plan must also be purchased if a student is provided with a replacement device due to damage/loss of their previous device. This money will be used to create a dedicated pool of funding to replace or repair covered technology. All money collected through the program will go into a special account that can only be used to replace or repair technology that is covered in the plan. We highly recommend this low-cost protection plan. To purchase a Mobile Device Protection Plan for your student, please use the instructions at the following link: Mobile Device Protection Plan Purchase Instructions.