- Parents & Students
- Online Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
- CUSD Student Calendar 2021-2022
- CUSD Student Schedule 2021-2022
- CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2021-2022
- Absence Reporting
- Annual Notification of Parents' Rights
- CUSD Account Login Instructions & Information
- CUSD Attendance & Sign Out Procedures
- Heat Day Guidelines
- Health Services & Medical Forms
- Homework Policy for All Schools
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Internet Access Resources
- Joint Field Use Agreement Between CUSD and City
- New to the District?
- Parent Teacher Organization
- School Safety
- Student Safety
Welcome Military Families!
Below you can find important and useful information for our military families in Coronado.
Military Family SLO Communication Form (download, print & return to school)
Military & Family Life Counseling Consent Form (download, print & return to school)
All families are welcome. Please contact the School Liaison to participate.
Local Partnership Council Meeting
- February 15, 2022, 3:15pm
- May 17, 2022, 3:15pm
- August 16, 2022, 3:15pm
- November 15, 2022, 3:15pm
Coronado Military Spouses Meet-Up
- February 10, 2022, 8:30am
- May 18, 2022, 8:30am
9/11 GI Bill Presentation - Virtual (Click here for more information)
- February 8, 2022, 6:30pm
Transition to Kindergarten Virtual Presentation (Click here for more information)
- January 25, 2022, 6:00pm
- September 14, 2022, 6:00pm
College Boot Camp
- March 12, 2022, 8:00am-4:00pm
School Liaison Officer, Naval Base Coronado
Cell: (619) 991-2509
Your School Liaison Officer (SLO) is here to:
- Answer questions about school enrollment options.
- Provide information about local schools and boundaries.
- Assist with inbound/outbound school transfers.
- Help you navigatge the special education process.
- Provide resources for college readiness.
- Assist with agency referrals...and more!
Worldwide Navy SLO Directory - click here
Navy Youth Programs Directory - click here
Resources(links will take you away from CUSD site)
Military Family Life Counselors
Due to the unique challenges faced by military families the Department of Defense is providing professional licensed consulting staff to provide non-medical counseling services to Service members and their families, children, and staff.
The school district is very excited to offer the Military and Family Life counselor program; a confidential program which is offered at no cost. If you have any questions, please to do hesitate to call/e-mail the MFLCs directly at:
Coronado High School
Coronado Middle School
|Village Elementary School||
Silver Strand Elementary School