- Parents & Students
- Online Registration for 2022-23
- CUSD Student Calendar 2022-2023
- CUSD Student Schedule 2022-23
- CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2022-23
- Annual Notification of Parents' Rights
- CUSD Account Login Instructions & Information
- CUSD Attendance & Sign Out Procedures
- Heat Day Guidelines
- Health Services & Medical Forms
- Homework Policy for All Schools
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Internet Access Resources
- Joint Field Use Agreement Between CUSD and City
- Military Families
- New to the District?
- Parent Teacher Organization
- School Safety
- Student Safety
Welcome Military Families!
Below you can find important and useful information for our military families in Coronado.
Military Family SLO Communication Form (download, print & return to school)
Military & Family Life Counseling Consent Form (download, print & return to school)
All families are welcome. Please contact the School Liaison to participate.
Local Partnership Council Meeting
- September 20, 2022, 3:15pm
- November 15, 2022, 3:15pm
- February 14, 2023, 3:15pm
- May 16, 2023, 3:15pm
Coronado Military Spouses Meet-Up
- September 22, 2022, 8:30am
9/11 GI Bill Presentation
- October 18, 2022, 6:30pm
Transition to Kindergarten Virtual Presentation (Click here for more information)
- September 14, 2022, 6:00pm
College Boot Camp
- March 2023
School Liaison Officer, Naval Base Coronado
Cell: (619) 991-2509
Your School Liaison Officer (SLO) is here to:
- Answer questions about school enrollment options.
- Provide information about local schools and boundaries.
- Assist with inbound/outbound school transfers.
- Help you navigatge the special education process.
- Provide resources for college readiness.
- Assist with agency referrals...and more!
Worldwide SLO Directory - click here
Navy Youth Programs Directory - click here
Resources(links will take you away from CUSD site)
Purple Star Application Point of Contact
619-522-8907 ext. 2090
Military Family Life Counselors
Due to the unique challenges faced by military families the Department of Defense is providing professional licensed consulting staff to provide non-medical counseling services to Service members and their families, children, and staff.
The school district is very excited to offer the Military and Family Life counselor program; a confidential program which is offered at no cost. If you have any questions, please to do hesitate to call/e-mail the MFLCs directly at:
Coronado High School
Coronado Middle School
|Village Elementary School||
Silver Strand Elementary School