- Parents & Students
- Online Registration for 2023-24
- CUSD Student Calendar 2023-2024
- CUSD Student Calendar 2022-2023
- CUSD Student Schedule 2022-23
- CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2022-23
- Annual Notification of Parents' Rights
- CUSD Account Login Instructions & Information
- CUSD Attendance & Sign Out Procedures
- Heat Day Guidelines
- Health Services & Medical Forms
- Homework Policy for All Schools
- How Will You Hear From Us
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Internet Access Resources
- Joint Field Use Agreement Between CUSD and City
- Military Families
- New to the District?
- Parent Teacher Organization
- School Safety
- Student Safety
Welcome Military Families!
Below you can find important and useful information for our military families in Coronado.
Military Family Welcome to CUSD
Military Family SLO Communication Form (download, print & return to school)
Military & Family Life Counseling Consent Form (download, print & return to school)
All families are welcome. Please contact the School Liaison to participate.
Local Partnership Council Meeting
- May 16, 2023, 3:15pm
- September 19, 2023, 3:15pm
- November 14, 2023, 3:15pm
- February 13, 2024, 3:15pm
9/11 GI Bill Presentation
- October 19, 2023, 6:00pm
Transition to TK/Kinder Briefs Virtual Presentation (Click here for more information)
- January 30, 31 and February 1, 2024, 3:00pm
Back-to-School Ice Cream Social (all new CUSD families)
- August 22, 2023, 3:00-5:00pm
Back-to-School Bowling (all new CUSD military students)
- August 23, 4:00-6:00pm
College Boot Camp
- March 2024
School Liaison Officer, Naval Base Coronado
Cell: (619) 991-2509
Your School Liaison Officer (SLO) is here to:
- Answer questions about school enrollment options.
- Provide information about local schools and boundaries.
- Assist with inbound/outbound school transfers.
- Help you navigatge the special education process.
- Provide resources for college readiness.
- Assist with agency referrals...and more!
Worldwide SLO Directory - click here
Navy Youth Programs Directory - click here
Resources(links will take you away from CUSD site)
Purple Star Application Point of Contact
619-522-8907 ext. 2090
Military Family Life Counselors
Due to the unique challenges faced by military families the Department of Defense is providing professional licensed consulting staff to provide non-medical counseling services to Service members and their families, children, and staff.
The school district is very excited to offer the Military and Family Life counselor program; a confidential program which is offered at no cost. If you have any questions, please to do hesitate to call/e-mail the MFLCs directly at:
Coronado High School
Coronado Middle School
|Village Elementary School||
Silver Strand Elementary School