- Parents & Students
- Online Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
- CUSD Student Calendar 2021-2022
- CUSD Student Schedule 2021-2022
- CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2021-2022
- Absence Reporting
- Annual Notification of Parents' Rights
- CUSD Account Login Instructions & Information
- CUSD Attendance & Sign Out Procedures
- Heat Day Guidelines
- Health Services & Medical Forms
- Homework Policy for All Schools
- Interdistrict Transfers
- Internet Access Resources
- Joint Field Use Agreement Between CUSD and City
- New to the District?
- Parent Teacher Organization
- School Safety
- Student Safety
CUSD Account Login Instructions & Information
Student and Parent Technology Information (Including ClassLink)
Student & Parent Technology Support
Synergy ParentVUE and StudentVUE
- Synergy requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- The Synergy database holds important information regarding your students, including addresses, email, and attendance.
- Synergy currently holds grade reports for grades 6 through 12.
- Have your Synergy ParentVUE Password Emailed to You
- How to log-in Tutorial for ParentVue and PowerSchool.
- How to log-in Tutorial for StudentVue and PowerSchool
- Login to Synergy StudentVUE and ParentVUE
- Activate your Synergy ParentVUE Account
PowerSchool (formerly Haiku)
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) holds all teacher class websites.
- Instructions for setting up your Parent PowerSchool account are available in the school site front offices or the school site Technology Resource Teacher.
- Login to PowerSchool
- Change your STUDENT or STAFF PowerSchool Password
- Click here for a video that shows parents how to use PowerSchool at CUSD
- How to Change Notification Settings
- How to Check for Messages in PowerSchool
- Each school site has its own Facebook Page.
- Follow CUSD on Facebook!
- All CUSD staff email accounts are firstname.lastname@example.org